Prime Minister (PM) Imran Khan is currently presiding over a meeting of the federal cabinet.
According to the sources, an 8-point agenda is expected to be discussed during the meeting.
The 8 point agenda comprised of the following points;
1) Establishment of a task force to bring back the looted money
2) Ministry of Human Rights will present guidance for protecting human rights
3) Approval for the hiring of a deputy CEO of Pakistan International Airlines (PIA)
4) Consent for the appointment of the chief commissioner for Afghan refugees
5) Ministry of Education’s task force will present its report
6) Green signal for abolishing discretionary funds for federal ministries and divisions
7) Establishment of Pak-China joint research centre on Earth Sciences
8) Summary for extension in the contract of NIPC chairman will also be presented for approval
In its second meeting on August 24, the federal cabinet had revised working hours in government institutions, abolished discretionary funds of PM, federal ministers and members of the provincial assembly.
The cabinet also decided to impose a ban on first-class air travel by the president, head of the government, chief justice, Senate chairman and NA speaker.
Russian Ambassador to Pakistan Mr. Alexey Dedov in a meeting with Deputy Chairman Senate Senator Saleem Mandviwala has said that
Australia's Big Bash League (BBL), in a
Australia ushered in a fresh era Tuesday by including five uncapped players in their first Test squad since the scandal-plagued
US State Department spokesperson Heather Nauert on Thursday said they stand by their readout on the phone call between Prime
Prime Minister Imran Khan is being briefed on defence, internal security and other professional matters at army headquarters,
Yazidi activist Nadia Murad, a survivor of IS sex slavery, implored the global community to help free hundreds of women and girls
Pakistan’s Permanent Representative to the United Nations (UN) Maleeha Lodhi at the UN said that the non-implementation of
اپنی پسندیدہ زبان منتخب کریں